Parc & Zoo du Reynou
Parc & Zoo du Reynou, at the gates of Limoges, is an unmissable visit in the Haute-Vienne that will plunge adults and children into the passionate universe of wildlife and its protection.
Parc Zoo du Reynou invites the public of all ages to observe, understand and appreciate the animal and plant world. Here, you can discover a large variety of animals (600 animals from 130 species) representing the 5 continents. Organised around a 19th century château, the landscaped park displays a unique plant decor that changes colour through the seasons.
Parc & Zoo du Reynou is an exceptional zoological garden nestling in a splendid, landscaped park. One of the principal characteristics of Parc Zoo du Reynou is the large open spaces in which several species cohabit, as in their natural milieu.
The visitors' trail covers 5 km of paths and 45 hectares. More than 130 animal and 120 plant species decorate a walk of approximately 4 hours during which you'll discover nature's harmony.
Parc Zoo du Reynou
Domaine du Reynou
87110 LE VIGEN
Tel: 05 55 00 40 00
Opening hours :
- From 19 May to 30 September 2021, open every day from 10am to 7.30pm (cash desks close at 6pm),
- From October 1st to October 30th 2021, open every day from 10am to 6.30pm (cash desks close at 5pm),
- From 31 October 2021 to 2 January 2022, open from 10am to 5.30pm (checkouts close at 4pm),
Closing days :
November: 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 26, 29 and 30.
December: 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16 and 17.
- adults €19 (€18 dated ticket purchased online)
- children (3 to 12 years old) 12 € (11€ dated ticket purchased online)
- free for children under 3 years old.
- Annual pass from €37.50 per adult and €23.50 per child
Reduced rates for visitors with disabilities, large families, and groups.
- zoo explorers
- soigneur for a day
- celebrate a birthday
There is a fast food area in front of the castle.
There are also vending machines for drinks and sweet and savoury snacks in the park.
Picnics are possible in the entire park.